Vehicle-Excise-Duty (VED) Notifications for the tax year 2020 have been posted on TaxisNet. You can also print the ‘VED Form’ for 2013 and beyond.
VED are payable on time:
- in the last two months of this year (from November the 1st to December the 31st)
the same or the next business day if the vehicle is registered within the current year.
Step by step
- Fill in the VAT number, which is listed on the car licence
- Fill in the registration number (car plates) of the vehicle, indicated on the car licence
- Complete the VED tax year
- Select “Search”
- Select ‘Print’ when ‘Successful Search’ appears
Source: Taxheaven © See more at taxheaven.gr